Thursday, May 19, 2011

Goodbye to the coast!

After 9 months, we have left the Kenyan coast and Diani. We are now in Nairobi hanging out with Chris, Jamie, and their kids until we leave on Sunday.

We had an amazing home for 9 months and we will never forgot our morning sunrise, the amazing people we've met or the time we shared together. It was truly God's glory on display:









We are busy ticking down "lasts" in Kenya. Last time in Msambweni, last time in Mombasa, last time on the coast. Tomorrow will be the last McKenya post as well.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful last few days in Africa, how bittersweet it must be. I am sad that McKenya will be ending )-: I actually teared up just thinking about it so tomorrows post will be a tear jerker for me no matter what it says.

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we'll miss the blog, and I think that both your grandmas have read and re-read it. We're going to have to campaign for some sort of McHome blog. Enjoy your last days!

    love you,
    McMom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss it too. I started each day with the blog and I will miss it. It sure will be nice to have you home. Enjoy your final days in Africa. Love you, Aunt Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous photos of Diani, and He certainly had a Plan for you two - a wondrous one.

    Kwenda kwa usalama na Mungu na tunasubiri nyumbani kwako kwa upendo. (Go safely with God and we await you at home with love.)

    With love,

    Mom/L

    ReplyDelete